Our Sam loves a good instructional video. Alas his passion for videoing isn’t matched by Facebook’s ability to search the little gems.
So here’s a wee list I’ve whacked together to help you find your way through the bajillion videos that are housed on our Facebook community page. Some of them are pretty dang useful too…that boy knows his stuff. Who knew?
- Feeling overwhelmed with the 28 nutrition? Words of wisdom in this video.
- How and Why the 28 training methodology works
- How do I take my measurements?
- How to take the pressure of your knees when doing squats
- How can I get through some of the challenging exercises and reduce impact (including on the wrists)
- Modify your situps
- Modify your pushups
- Need help with your side bridges?
- Modify Side-bridges (and similar)
- How wide should you have your hands for a push up?
- How to take before and after shots?
- This is how you should stretch at the end of your workout
- Recovery & Stretches
- How to use your foam roller for improved posture and to release upper back and neck tension
- How to use your foam roller to help with knee soreness when running or squatting
- You don’t need to be a 10/10 with your nutrition and training but … watch this so you understand what is acceptable
- 28HQ…meet the crew!
I’ll keep adding to this list, so if you know of a good one and want it added then hit me up…
PS. These videos are all housed on the private 28bySamWood Facebook Page – where all the cool kids hang out. If you’re not a member then I’m afraid you’re out of luck. Sign up here >>> www.28bysamwood.com to get the secret knock and we’ll let you in.